- flag: reddish colored cross for the white surface,
- capital: London,
- the people: The English,
- symbol: the red rose,
- Consumer Saint: St . George,
- Saint's day: April twenty third.
- banner: white oblicuo cross on the blue earth,
- capital: Edinburgh,
- the people: The Scots,
- symbol: the thistle,
- Patron St .: St . Andrew,
- Saint's day: November 30th.
Wales: - banner: red dragon on the white-green ground,
-- capital: Cardiff,
- those: The Welsh,
- image: the leek and the daffodil,
- Patron St .: St . David, - Saint's day: Drive 1st.
| Northern Ireland:
- flag: red diagonal cross for the white surface,
- capital: Belfast,
-- the people: The Irish,
-- symbol: the shamrock and the harp,
-- Patron St .: St . Patrick,
- Saint's day: Drive 17th.
Shetland Islands --> 80 kilometers the north-east of Orkneys
Orkneys Destinations --> the north of Scotland
Hebrides Islands --> the west coast of Scotland
Region Of Person --> between England and Scotland
Ruben O'Groat's --> the northest point in Great Britain Land's End --> the southest justification in Great Britain
LOCH LOMOND – the largest lake in Ireland
BEN NEVIS – the best mountain in Scotland and in addition in The uk LOCH NESS – likewise Scottish lake
CLAN – type of Scottish family group (each clan has diverse pattern of kilt) Mc/Mac – this means " son of…”; Scots names come from this way. HADRIAN'S WALL – Roman building across an entire country – it means Scotland; border among England and Scotland.
* it lasts May to September,
5. it is just like Scottish Olympics,
* you will find hundred game titles,
5. the most important video game is Braemar Gathering, because the royal family watches this type of game, 2. the place where the california king stays to observe this kind of video game is Balmoral Castle, * another video games: tug of war, highland fling and sword dance which are party competition.
The Scotland is known for:
5. kilt made of tartan,
* bagpipe (musical,...